HREG’s Renée Hillman recently joined Peace of Mind Wealth Management‘s Radon Stancil and Murs Tariq on the Secure Your Retirement podcast to talk about what it takes to buy or sell a property in a hot market like Raleigh. In the episode, Renée explains “Due Diligence” contracts and fees and how they apply in today’s market.
“A listing agent isn’t able to disclose any terms on an offer.” – Renée Hillman
In This Episode, Find Out:
- The state of the real estate market today for both buyers and sellers.
- The low inventory and high pressure on the real estate market in Raleigh.
- The benefits of having a well-fixed and maintained house to have a competitive advantage.
- How REALTORS® are educating both buyers and sellers where the current market stands.
- Why due diligence has become important in Raleigh’s real estate market.
- Understanding the property listing and appraisal in today’s market.
- Why you should first contact a local real estate expert to understand your market.
- And more…
PS: Be sure to subscribe, “like”, and share the podcast after you give it a listen!
Want more from the Peace of Mind Wealth Management team and Renée? Listen as they talk about finding your retirement home.
About Peace of Mind Wealth Management
You have been successful. You have saved with discipline. You have a 401K, an IRA, an investment account, and you may even already have taken the steps to work with an advisor. Overall, you believe you are on the right track when it comes to being able to retire without restrictions. However, you are unsure of how everything you have done translates to what your life will look like in retirement. Peace of Mind Wealth Management can help you be able to live the retirement that you have always wanted. Learn more at POMWealth.net.