This statement applies to content published on the HREGSells.com website. We want as many visitors as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change Contrast Levels and Fonts
- Zoom In up to 300% Without the Text Spilling off the Screen
- Navigate Most of the Website Using Just a Keyboard
- Navigate Most of the Website Using Speech Recognition Software
- Listen To Most of the Website Using a Screen Reader (Including the Most Recent Versions of Jaws, NVDA, and Voiceover).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How Accessible This Website Is
We are in the process of making as much of the website accessible to all. However, there may be some areas that are not fully compliant. Some areas of inaccessibility include:
- Some images do not have good alternative text or are missing alternative text.
- Pre-recorded video and audio may be missing transcripts.
- PDFs and other documents may not meet accessibility standards.
- Some link text is used to go to multiple destinations.
- Some form elements are not grouped, making keyboard navigation harder.
- Color contrast might not be sufficient in certain circumstances.
- Some input fields may be missing a description, have issues with focus, or have missing labels.
- Some tables may not be fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Some headings may have empty tags.
- Some links are only identifiable by color.
- HTML has been used for structural purposes within the site (for example, tables for layout).
- ID elements may not be unique.
Your Feedback Welcome
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, or braille, we welcome the opportunity to assist you. Please contact us via email at ClientCare@HREGSells.com or by phone at 919-868-4383 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting Accessibility Problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know via email at ClientCare@HREGSells.com or by phone at 919-868-4383 and we will do our best to address your concerns in a timely fashion.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Some images do not have alternative text, so the information in them isn’t available to people using a screen reader (success criterion 1.1.1 – non-text content).
Pre-Recorded Video and Audio
We do not plan to add captions or transcripts to all pre-recorded audio and video media as this is exempt if published before 23 September 2020, but we will add these to selected media when possible.
PDFs and Other Attached Documents
Many of our PDFs and other documents don’t meet accessibility standards–for example, they may not be accessible to screen reader software. Some of our PDFs and other attached documents are essential to providing our services. We will review and replace PDFs and documents with HTML pages where possible.
Links Without Meaningful Text
Some link text doesn’t make sense when read on its own (for example, “click here”) and there are instances where text is difficult to read. We will correct link text over time as we review each page. When we publish new content, we’ll make sure link text meets accessibility standards and follows plain English guidelines.
There are forms and interactive elements such as carousels that do not meet multiple criteria including, but not limited to:
- Color Contrast
- Resize Text
- Non-Text Contrast
- Text Spacing
- Headings and Labels
- Focus Visible
- Consistent Navigation
- Error Suggestion
Some pages contain elements with low contrast between the element and its background. This can cause text to be difficult to read, especially for those with low vision, poor eyesight, or color blindness.
Content That’s Not Within the Scope of the Accessibility Regulations
PDFs and Other Attached Documents
The accessibility regulations don’t require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before September 23, 2018, if they’re not essential to providing our services.
Pre-Recorded Audio and Video Published Before September 23, 2020
We do not plan to add captions or transcripts to all pre-recorded audio and video media as this is exempt if published before September 23, 2020.
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Online maps are included in a number of web pages. Where there is a map with one single point of interest, the information being displayed is provided in an alternative format on the same web page. Where there is more than one point of interest on the map, we are working towards an accessible solution.
Preparation of This Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on February 7, 2022. It was last reviewed on February 7, 2022.