Over the past few weeks, we’ve helped NINE buyers place offers and go under contract on their next home and it’s no coincidence… fall is a great time to buy in the Triangle area!
In this video, Hillman Real Estate Group at RE/MAX One Realty’s team leader Renee Hillman checks in with the current state of the local market and shares her reasons that the fall is a great time to make your next move as a home buyer.
Our Top Reasons to a Home in the Fall
- A lot less buyer competition
- Lingering inventory sellers are now more motivated
- Interest rates are still at historic rates – increasing your buying power and allowing us to negotiate better terms
- Home vendors are less backed up (painting, flooring, etc. can be knocked out quickly without waiting
- Tax benefits for this calendar year
- For new construction, builders are offering incentives to move property off their books before the close of the year
- and more!
Please give us a call at 919-868-8483 or email Renee@HREGSells.com to talk about what’s on your next home wishlist this season!