What?! It’s our third annual underwear drive benefiting Note in the Pocket, friends!
Ok, I did it, my first Facebook Live! Whew. Anyway, all for a great cause! Most of you know I am passionate about one of our local organizations, Note in the Pocket. It’s a cool story about how I discovered it. More on that later but here are the highlights/details…
- 3rd annual undies donation drive starts TODAY (Monday, October 7, 2019) through the end of October!
- We want to donate 3,000 pairs this year. (We did 1,100 in 2017 and 2,100 in 2018!) Help make it happen, we don’t care how large or small the donation.
- Send new undies to my office, attention Renee Hillman, 100 Lynn Road Raleigh NC, 27609, or feel free to drop off. Halo Salon across from Meredith Campus has also agreed to help us if that is an easier location. Just reach out if you need us to get them!
- Please let us know that you are sending them so we can properly thank you! (We had lots of donations come in last year and we weren’t sure who they were coming from.)
- Monetary donations are perfectly acceptable either directly to Note in the Pocket or feel free to Venmo or Paypal me.
- Remember HREG is matching donations, undie for undie, dollar for dollar up to $2500!!!
- Feel free to SHARE this to all your friends and family, refer to #2, we have a big goal.
- THANK YOU in advance – so many of you have contributed near and far over the last couple of years. Where will be the farthest place we get undies from in 2019?!
- The story all started with some of our clients, The Morris Family, doing an underwear drive in 2017 for hurricane victims. I was so touched by their efforts that it became a mission to find some way to do this on the local level. This is when we found Note in the Pocket. It is such a thoughtful and well-run organization and I am so happy we found it!
- And this is when we launched the first “We Want Your Undies Drive”. It’s attention-grabbing and something different… just how we like to be. ?