Welcome home to Wake Forest! At 605 Old Dairy Drive, Hillman Real Estate Group at RE/MAX One Realty is excited to share this meticulously-curated three-bedroom home with over $100,000 of upgrades included. There is no need to wait to build when you can move right in after closing on the purchase of this beautiful home!
Step inside to experience the Architectural Digest-type feeling. You’ll be saying “Oooooh” and “Aaaaaah” as soon as you walk through the front door but the wow factor certainly won’t stop there. Not an inch goes untouched with thoughtful selections, including scraped flooring, shiplap walls, and loads of natural light all captured under one roof!
Continue into the heartbeat of the home – the amazing white kitchen that exudes everyday luxury with shaker cabinets, KitchenAid® gallery appliances, and Carrera marble quartz counters.
At the end of the day, you’re going to look forward to kicking back and relaxing in the generously-sized master suite with penny tile flooring, subway tile, and quartz counters.
Fancy having a pool table, too? Upstairs is already reinforced for the weight of a pool table and has special lighting. So go ahead, invite your crew over for a laid-back evening of watching football, shooting pool, and catching up.
Many, Many Upgrades Including…
- Shiplap in the living, dining, kitchen, up the stairs and in the powder room
- Hardwoods everywhere but the two guest rooms
- Shaker cabinets everywhere. Kitchen cabinets to the ceiling
- Raised countertops and master toilet
- Farm sink in the powder room and kitchen
- Barn door
- Upgraded lighting (can lighting and upgraded fixtures)
- Quartz countertops everywhere
- Wrought iron railing
- Upgraded tile work
- Niche at back door
- Laundry room is roughed in for a sink
- Both full baths have framed mirrors to the ceiling
- Level 5 carpeting with extra padding
- Gas fireplace
- Five-panel doors
- Built-ins in the guest room
- Upgraded master closet size
- Upgraded baseboards
- Upgraded faucets
- Wood shelving in the pantry
- Extended concrete patio out back
Enjoy Wake Forest Living
Included in the HOA dues at Holding Village South Lake are access to a community clubhouse and pool but what residents really enjoy is all of the family-friendly amenities offered in Wake Forest! This neighborhood is just a few short miles away from lots of local favorites like Shuckers, The Factory, Main Street Grille, and more. Check out all that Downtown Wake Forest offers via the town’s mobile app, which you can download here.
Ready to Visit?
We’d love to show you around! Please contact us at Renee@HREGSells.com or 919-868-4383 to schedule your showing.