One of our favorite things you’ll often find in homes for sale in Benson is a picturesque lot and this one does not disappoint. It’s even already fenced for you! Within the yard, this three-bedroom home boasts 3,900 impressive sq. ft. and a lengthy list of upgrades inside and out. If there is an upgrade to name it is under this roof – including the roof!
Upgrades Already Completed
- New Exterior Doors and Windows in 2013
- New 40-Year Roof in 2015
- Dentil Crown Molding in Formal Dining Room
- Gourmet Kitchen Completed Gutted & Remodeled in 2015
- Replaced Entire Upstairs HVAC System, Including Duct Work in 2016
- Replaced Existing Water Heaters with New Gas-Fired Tankless Water Heater in 2015
- Painted Exterior of House and Replaced Rotten Wood in 2013
- Replaced Entire Downstairs HVAC System, Including Duct Work, in 2017
- Remodeled Master Bathroom in 2017
- Currently Repainting Inside of Entire House
- Currently Replacing All Carpet Upstairs and Downstairs
The fresh paint and new carpet alone make this home virtually move-in ready. Have you started packing your bags? Just wait until you see the multi-purpose room that’s located right off the mudroom! If you’ve been pining for that craft room, this opportunity will have you ready to make an offer right away.
Be sure to check out the GIGANTIC bonus room and a second bonus room upstairs! That’s where you’ll also find the secondary bedrooms, too. (One even includes an en-suite bath!) Not to be outdone, the main floor master includes access to its very own private deck.
There is just so much to show you here at this fantastic home – call or email us ASAP to set up your first visit: 919-868-4383 or Renee@HREGSells.com.
|Address:||1711 N. Wall St|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Fencing:||Fenced back yard|
|Interior:||Gourmet Kitchen, dental moulding, craft room/flex space, Mud Room, 2 huge bonus rooms, Master suite with private deck, huge pantry, 2nd master upstairs|
|Flooring:||carpet, hardwood, tile|
|Heat/Cool:||Forced Heat, Central Air|
|Lot size:||.82 acres|
|Community:||Across from elementary school and easy access to I-40 for commuting to Fayetteville or Raleigh|