Tired of house-hunting in North Raleigh and finding too many clear-cut lots and tight homes? Well, look no further than 10801 Crosschurch where Hillman Real Estate Group at RE/MAX One Realty has the ideal five-bedroom, brick-front home for you!
What You’ll Find
This stately home is nestled on a cul-de-sac and even better than the neighborhood setting are the nearly $90,000 in updates that have already been completed for the next homeowner, including windows, HVAC (2), appliances, and much more.
- French doors – living room
- Water heater
- Upstairs carpeting
- Family room hardwood floors
- Kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Laundry room tile
- Master bath countertop
- 1st floor bath – new shower/floor tile
- New Toilets
- New TREX Deck
- Master bath shower
- Garage – finished and painted
- Kids bathroom – countertop
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Crown moulding
- Masterbath bench
- New HVAC units (2) 2010 & 2014
- New appliances – range, microwave, dishwasher
- All new windows
- Two story family room with unique art niches
- Full walk-up attic – room for expansion
- Huge bonus room with tons of flex space
- All formal rooms
- Master suite with two walk in closets, one with closet organizers
- Master suite sitting area/reading nook/relaxation area
- Master bathroom remodeled with creative storage bench, granite counters, hardware, and lighting
Make this home your own by keeping the living room with french doors as-is or repurpose it for a nice home office.
The sought-after main floor guest suite has been updated with oh-so-posh Carrera marble tile and the white kitchen shines with the upgrades you love, plus a huge utility room!
Relax and enjoy the solitude with city convenience – you’ll find this home offers a gorgeous screen porch and Trex deck to enjoy the view of your natural habitat, complete with fruit trees. Even your weekends will be low key – thanks to updated vinyl windows and sprinkler system, outside upkeep is a breeze.
A Very Nice Bonus Amenity
Our seller is offering a very unique bonus with this listing — they are willing to transfer their membership to Falls River’s Greenway Club which will waive your initiation fee of $450!
Want to See Other Homes Available in This Community?
|Address:||10801 Crosschurch Lane|
|Pool:||Falls River Community Pool|
|Property Type:||Site Built Single Family|
|Condition:||$90k in upgrades including windows, HVAC units, appliances, and much more.|
|Exterior:||Brick Front and Hardboard/Masonite|
|Interior:||Main floor guest suite with updated carrara marble bath. Large 2nd floor bonus room, screened in porch and TREX deck. Large Master suite with sitting area. Oversized Utility room and upgraded kitchen.|
|Flooring:||HArdwood, tile, carpet|
|Heat/Cool:||Dual Zone HVAC replaced in 2010 & 2014|
|Location:||Just North of 540 on Falls of Neuse|
|Scenery:||Landscaped Wooded lot with large level back yard on cul-de-sac with fruit trees|
|Recreation:||Membership to Falls River Pool & Community Center is available and can be transferred for no initiation fee by the sellers - a $450 value|
|Inclusions:||Home Warranty provided|
|Parking:||2 car garage and concrete driveway|
|Laundry:||Oversized utility room/mudroom|